Thursday, April 3, 2008

Cover Letter

Philip Naatz
1204 Horizon Drive
Marshall, MN 56258
(507) 532-6684
Philipcarl117@hotmail.com

Monday, March 10, 2008



Mr. Chris Johnson
Studio Technician
Studio One
1385 Mario Dr.
Marshall, MN 56258

Dear Mr. Johnson:

I am writing this letter to you because I am looking for a job in the field of music at your studio. I am 17 years old and am a junior in high school. I do well in all my classes and have a G.P.A. of 3.1. I know that you are looking for people to fill some positions from a friend Gus Johnson. He is currently employed at your studio and is a very hard worker. I also have a great deal of experience and knowledge in music.

Working with home recording equipment for the last three to four years makes my experience level higher than many others. I also have a lot of experience with recording music on my own computer. I have worked with recording programs such as Garage Band, Mixcraft, Cakewalk, and Pro-tools. I have also worked with recording hardware such as M-audio Session and Line 6 Toneport. I have been playing guitar for about three years and playing the drums for about five.

Communication skills are a must and I definitely have that. I get along very well with just about everyone and always work hard. I am a quick learner and am always eager to learn new things. I am a very responsible person and always pay attention. Some clubs that have helped me obtain these skills are Adolescents Anonymous and Youth as Resources.

I would be very grateful if you would give me a chance to show you what help I could be to your company. I know that I would be a very big help to your company. Thank you for taking the time to read my letter and considering me.

Sincerely,


Philip Naatz

No comments: