Friday, April 4, 2008

Personal Statement

I would like to apply for a job in the field of audio and video technology, which is why I am writing you this letter. I have only one dream, and that dream is to become a Sound Engineering Technician. I strongly believe that I am capable of being one of the best. I also believe that I have the skills and abilities to be successful in this career.

I know that I need to be well educated and ready for a career like this. I have been taking courses in music including; choir, band, and music theory. I am also taking courses in computer technology including; computer applications and computer software. I have a grade point average of 3.2 and, although I may not be the smartest man who has applied for this, I believe that I am the most deserving.

I have no uncertainty that this is the right career for me. I am a hard worker and I never give up on my dreams. I am willing to work as hard as I need to, and then some. I know that you need to have certain traits for a career like this such as; the ability to listen and understand, being able to apply common rules to problems and get an answer that makes sense, being able to focus on a task over a period of time without getting distracted, and many more. I have all of these qualities and use them daily.

Thank you for taking the time to read this letter. I hope to see you in the future to further talk with you about this job.

Sincerely,



Philip Naatz

1 comment:

sd Grammar for College said...

(4)
You did a great job at explaining your topic and giving details about the qualities you have.
-Sara